J. Robert Fisher Diversity Scholarship - Part-time Students
The purpose of this scholarship is to support educational diversity at Suffolk County Community College, in accordance with its institutional goals..
Awarded to: Part-time NEW students
Award: $500 per semester (two awards)
Renewal: Scholarships are renewable for up to three semesters provided the student maintains a 2.8 GPA..
1. Minimum High School GPA 90.
2. Demonstrated involvement in extracurricular activities and community service.
3. Two professional letters of recommendation.
4. Student must be a resident of Suffolk County.
5. Special consideration will be given to underrepresented students.
- College-Wide, New Student
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay describing your educational goals.
- Please request a letter of recommendation.
- Please request a second letter of recommendation.