African Peoples Association Scholarship
This scholarship is to support educational diversity at Suffolk County Community College, in accordance with its institutional goals. Special consideration will be given to students who have experience living or working in diverse cultural or social environments.
Awarded to: Full-time or Part-time students
Award: $150 (one award)
1. 3.0 GPA for 12 credits
2. Must be a Grant Campus student with documented service to campus
3. One faculty recommendation
- Campus Specific, Continuing Student - Selected in Spring/Awarded in Fall, Grant
- Supplemental Questions
- What kind of service do you perform at the Grant Campus?
- Please request a letter of recommendation from an SCCC faculty member