Michael Todd Memorial Scholarship
Awarded to: Full-time or Part-time students
Award: $250 (one award)
1. Culinary Arts major (or enrolled in wine industry course)
2. 3.0 GPA for 24 credits
3. Essay on academic and career goals
4. One faculty recommendation
Preference given to East End residents. Need not enroll in subsequent semester
- Campus Specific, Continuing Student - Selected in Spring/Awarded in Fall, Eastern
- Supplemental Questions
- Please request a letter of recommendation from a faculty member in the Culinary Program.
- Please write a 300 word essay on your academic and career goals.