Suffolk Credit Union Achievement Scholarship for Full-time Students
Awarded to: Full-time CONTINUING students
Award: $6,275 (one award)
Semester #1 (fall) $3,137.50
Semester # 1 (spring) $3,137.50
1. Must be a resident of Suffolk County or Nassau County
2. GPA of 2.3 or better
3. Preference given to adult students pursuing an Associates Degree
4. Involvement in extracurricular activities and community service
5. Must be a member of Suffolk Credit Union at time of award disbursement. Proof of membership must be provided. If students are related to a member of Suffolk Credit Union, they are eligible to apply. However, if selected, they must have an account with Suffolk Credit Union prior to receiving the scholarship award. To become a member visit Suffolk Credit Union online or any conveniently located branch office and present:
1. Proof that you live, work, worship, attend school or regularly conduct business in Suffolk County, NY, or Nassau County, NY, or have an immediate family member of current membership.
2. A valid driver’s license, passport, military ID or state ID.
3. A U.S. Social Security number.
4. U.S. citizenship or resident alien status.
5. External account information, if funding from an external account.
- Suffolk Credit Union
- College-Wide, Continuing Student - Selected in Spring/Awarded in Fall
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of Suffolk Credit Union?
- Please write a brief essay (limit 300 words) describing your extracurricular activities and community service.
- Although not required, preference will be given to adult students pursuing their Associates Degree. Are you an adult student, and if so briefly (100 words) describe your educational goals.