Presidential Scholarship for New Students
Awarded to: Full-time NEW students
Award: Full tuition and fees, plus a $250 book allowance (three awards – one from each campus)
1. High School average of 90 or better (non-weighted in Regents Diploma Program)
2. Top ten percent of graduating class
3. Evidence of leadership skills or community service
4. Three letters of recommendation from guidance, faculty, and school or community service agency, providing leadership recommendation
Scholarships are renewable for three semesters provided the student maintains a 3.2 GPA and full-time enrollment.
- College-Wide, New Student
- Supplemental Questions
- Please demonstrate your commitment to leadership and/or community service by listing and describing your participation in specific activities. Please include the length of time you were involved in each activity.
- Please request a letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor.
- Please request a letter of recommendation from a community service reference.
- Please request a third letter of recommendation supporting your commitment to leadership and/or community service.