Suffolk Credit Union Partial Scholarship
Awarded to: Full-time or Part-time NEW students
Award: $3,000 (one award)
Semester #1 (fall) $1,500
Semester #2 (spring) $1,500
1. Must be a resident of Suffolk County or Nassau County
2. High school GPA of 77 or better
3. Involvement in extracurricular activities and community service
4. Must be a member of Suffolk Credit Union at time of award disbursement. Proof of membership must be provided. If students are related to a member of Suffolk Credit Union, they are eligible to apply. However, if selected, they must have an account with Suffolk Credit Union prior to receiving the scholarship award. To become a member visit Suffolk Credit Union online or any conveniently located branch office and present:
1. Proof that you live, work, worship, attend school or regularly conduct business in Suffolk County, NY, or Nassau County, NY, or have an immediate family member of current membership.
2. A valid driver’s license, passport, military ID or state ID.
3. A U.S. Social Security number.
4. U.S. citizenship or resident alien status.
5. External account information, if funding from an external account.
- Suffolk Credit Union
- College-Wide, New Student
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of Suffolk Credit Union?