Scholarship in Honor of Lillie M. Brown Crowder for NEW students
Awarded to: Full-time or Part-time NEW student
Award: $250 (one award)
1. Be a NEW student attending Suffolk directly from high school.
2. Be enrolled in the Construction Technology/Architectural Technology Program or Engineering Science Program or Interior Design Program.
3. Write a 250 word essay on how you exhibit good citizenship and/or your volunteer contributions to your community.
4. Please provide one letter of recommendation from any source.
Special consideration will be given to female candidates of color.
- College-Wide, New Student
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a short essay (250 words) describing your good citizenship and volunteer contributions you have made to your community.
- Please submit one letter of recommendation.