Dr. Robert Frey Family Foundation Scholarship
Awarded to: Ammerman Campus student, Full-time or Part-time
Award: $5,000 (three awards per year)
Application deadline for a fall semester award is December 4. Student need not attend the subsequent semester, if graduating and the award will be sent to their transfer institution upon enrollment verification.
Application deadline for a spring semester award is May 6. Student need not attend the subsequent semester, if graduating and the award will be sent to their transfer institution upon enrollment verification.
1. Matriculated as an Ammerman Campus student
2. Current math major or planning to embark on a career in a math-related field
3. 3.2 overall GPA with at least 32 college credits at SCCC, which can include credits currently in progress
4. Completed at least two math courses at SCCC MAT142 or higher
5. Two letters of recommendation from SCCC mathematics faculty, at least one from the Ammerman Campus. In addition to the letters of recommendation (which will be submitted online), please ask each professor to complete the Recommendation Form as part of your scholarship application.
Please note: There is no PROGRESS REPORT due for this round of the scholarship as of 3-12-20.